Waste Plastic Recycling Plant
The waste plastic recycling plant can recycle waste plastic into useful fuel. The recycling process of plastic waste adopts the technology of pyrolysis. From this process, you can get fuel oil and carbon black from waste plastic. At present, this plant is very popular and practical in the places where there is a large amount of plastic waste to dispose of.
Plastic recycling plant for sale. According to the different amount of plastic waste, we provide different options for our customers to choose, they are batch-type semi-continuous and fully continuous pyrolysis plants. This kind of plant can process almost all the types of plastic waste, such as PE, PP, PS, PVC, ABS, etc.
Parameters of Waste Plastic Recycling Plant for Sale
Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste
Horizontal & Rotary
Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.
Floor Area (L*W*H)
What You Can Get From A Waste Plastic Recycling Plant
This plastic recycling unit, also called waste plastic to oil machine, is not only an eco-friendly plant that turns waste into energy, it is also a profitable investment project worthy to try. Because you can get valuable end products from this machine, which are fuel oil and carbon black. Both of them have a high value of utilization.
Carbon black. The value of it lies in the various uses of it. The high quality of carbon black can be used in many industries, such as making carbon bricks, fuels, oil paint, and rubber enhancer, etc. The only thing you may have to do is put the coarse carbon black from the recycling machine for plastic into the carbon black grinding machine to make it finer.
Fuel oil. The oil from plastic recycling system is pyrolysis oil. It can be sold directly as a fuel oil, or be processed by a waste oil to diesel plant to get a higher-quality diesel. You can trust us that this kind of fuel oil will help you get a high return very fast. Different types of plastic waste have different oil yield and you can refer to the following statistics before you buy plastic recycling machine.
Types of Plastic
films, bottles / calcium bottles, daily necessities, etc.
films, plastic rope, tableware, pots, barrels, furniture, bags, caps, car bumpers, etc.
electrical appliances, stationery, cups, food containers, appliance housings, electrical fittings, foam products, toys, etc.
Pure white plastic sheeting
Features of Waste Plastic Recycling Equipment for Sale
We use automatic submerged arc welding and ultrasonic non-destructive testing to guarantee the quality of the plant. All the parts of the plant are high temperature resistant and anti-corrosive.
Except for offering durable plants, we also care about user experience. For example, we add the noise-control system and high temperature sealed automatic discharging system to the plant to make sure a favorable working environment.
The water in the hydro seal is recycling.
The combustible gas is recycling to heat the reactor.
The interior structure of the reactor adopts double helix to realize a 360°all round rotation, so as to improve the working efficiency of the plant
High-leveled Safety Design
Use small furnace door to keep the stability of the reactor.
Add safety valve, explosion-proof valve, emergency blow-off valve and automatic alarming system.
Use an outlet valve clog-proof technique, pressure gage, and thermometer to ensure every step of the working process safe.
Waste Plastic Recycling Process
1. First of all, you will need a shredder to shred the plastic waste into the smaller piece if they are bulky and then get them dried if there is more than 20% water content.
2. And then, the auto screw feeder will feed the plastic waste to the pyrolysis reactor. But please notice that if you choose a small scale plastic recycling plant, you will need manpower to feed the plastic.
3. When the plastic waste goes into the reactor, heat the reactor. As the temperature inside of the reactor reaches to the certain degree, oil gas will be generated. The oil gas will then flow to the manifold. The heavy particles in the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and then stored in the heavy oil tank. And the light oil gas will then rise up to the condenser. After being cooled down in the condenser, it will be liquefied into light oil, and then stored in the light oil tank.
4. There will be combustible gas during the process of recycling. The gas will flow to the hydro seal and in the hydro seal, it will be desulfurized and then be used as fuel to heat the pyrolysis reactor, so as to save energy.
5. At the same time, the residual smoke and flue gas will be discharged safely. It will go through our specially designed filtering systems after going through the process of de-dusting, water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption. Finally, it will meet the standard of European Environmental Emission and discharged safely.