Rubber Pyrolysis Plant
The rubber pyrolysis plant produced by our company is to recycle waste rubber products into the fuel oil. We also call it the rubber recycling plant. Except for used rubber tyres, rubber wastes are everywhere in our daily life, such as rubber shoe sole, rubber gloves, rubber tubes, rubber cable leather as well as the offcut and wastes from rubber products factory, etc.
Owing to the big volume of waste rubbers and large demand of recycling them, our rubber pyrolysis plant for sale will have a great market prospect. Choosing it will help you to gain sustainable profits.
Features of Rubber Recycling Plant for Sale
1. We adopt the original new heating structure which combines the advantages of direct heating and indirect heating (wind-type) to improve production efficiency and reduce cost. This new heating structure is the first one in the whole world.
2. It is unique that we have refractory materials between the pyrolysis reactor and the casing to avoid heat loss and protect the reactor from aging.
3. We use PLC computer control system and provide three levels of control systems for our clients to choose.
4. We have three types of plants which can realize batch operation, semi-continuous operation and fully-continuous operation. Our clients are freely to choose based on their raw materials and demand of production.
Specifications and Parameters of GreenBeston Rubber Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste
Horizontal & Rotary
Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.
Floor Area (L*W*H)
* Thereinto, BLL-16, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50 are the most popular types of rubber pyrolysis plant among our clients. Thereinto, BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50 are fully continuous pyrolysis plant. They can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and there is no need to cool down the reactor before the second batch. Besides, the continuous pyrolysis reactor is stable and not rotary, which enables the temperature to rise quickly, so as to save the buyer’s energy and lower the cost of production.
5. We have a stronger condensing system. We use tube condenser to enlarge the condensing areas so as to improve the working efficiency of the plant.
6. The whole processing of rubber recycling is safe and clean, having no harm to the environment.
Rubber Recycling Process
1. Waste rubbers are put into the pyrolysis reactor automatically and being heated. When the interior temperature of the reactor reaches to relevant degree, the oil gas will be generated.
2. The oil gas flow into the manifold. Heavy particle of it will be liquefied into heavy oil and dropped into heavy oil tank, while the light oil gas will rise up and then be liquefied into fuel oil by condenser and finally reserved in fuel oil tank.
3. During the process, there will be combustible gas generated. Sulfur in the gas will be removed and cleansed in hydro-seal and then the gas will be recycled as fuel to provide heat for the reactor.
4. Simultaneously, the smoke generated when heating the reactor will be cooled down in the flue condenser and de-dusted. And then, it will go through the processes of de-dusting, washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption. Finally, it will meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards and be discharged safely.
5. Same with waste tyre pyrolysis plant, carbon black from the waste rubber will be discharged automatically by auto screw discharger.